Outsourcing bookkeeping and related services since 2005We offer outsourced bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, data entry and many other accounting services for businesses and CPAs. Accounting outsourcing is a rapidly growing trend and many small businesses are benefiting by outsourcing to us. Many CPAs who are over loaded with year-end tax work also leverage our bookkeeping services to take advantage of our low rates. In fact, we are proud to say that about 70% of our business comes from CPA's. We are their best kept secret!
We have shattered standards for cost versus quality! Our bookkeeping rates are as low as $5 per hour for our full-time plan or as low as $50 per month even while employing professional bookkeepers with college degrees. We have the highest possible A+ rating from BBB and have been outsourcing using QuickBooks since 2005. We leave the auditing and income tax filings to the CPAs but can handle pretty much anything else. So, why not outsource your bookkeeping to us today?
There are thousands of virtual bookkeepers and online bookkeeping companies. Below are some of the reasons why we stand out from the crowd.
A+ rating from Better Business BureauTime tested and proven high quality services
Lowest rates in the industryAs low as $5 per hour or $50 per month. Cost savings of up to 90% when compared to in-house bookkeepers.
Trustworthy US company in business since 2005US-based company incorporated in Virginia with operations in India
More than TEN years of Bookkeeping Outsourcing experienceCertified QuickBooks Proadvisors with relentless focus on QuickBooks
Accurate and up-to-date booksOur virtual bookkeepers work six days a week (Mon - Sat) and can update QuickBooks daily
Avoid turnover headaches with access to multiple QuickBooks expertsFor no additional cost, a client will get two bookkeepers for a 40 hours or higher plan
Easy Cancellation PolicyAll your data is readily downloadable; cancel our service anytime with no penalties
Maximize your freedom with Maxim LibertyMore time and money to focus on your core business and family
How can we offer high quality services AND low rates?
- We have been in business since 2005 focusing on QuickBooks which is used by the vast majority of small to medium businesses in the USA. We only learn additional accounting software like Sage (formely Peachtree), Xero or Tally on an as-needed basis. As a result, our bookkeepers have years of QuickBooks experience and are extremely proficient with QuickBooks.
- Our operations are handled out of a town in India. So, while our staff have bachelors or masters degrees in accounting and are QuickBooks experts, they benefit from lower cost of living in an Indian town. Our staff are "extremely" satisfied with their pay structure which is much higher than what they would make at other companies. Our clients are very happy with our quality and cost model. It's a win-win situation!
- We service a number of clients in a variety of industries and have a rich pool of staff. Each team can focus on just one industry and perform just one task i.e., bookkeeping. As a result, they are experts in that industry and task. Contrast this with an in-house assistant who handles a variety of tasks.
- As a business owner, you know that turnover greatly hurts quality. We eliminate turnover headaches and interruptions for you by having at least TWO bookkeepers support your account at any given time. So, if one bookkeeper were to fall sick, take vacation or leave the company, you will not even feel the effect.
- Our bookkeepers are available six days a week (Mon to Sat) and yet you only pay for the hours you need. They login and update your QuickBooks files on a daily basis. Contrast this with a part-time bookkeeper who comes in only a couple of days a week or a full-time bookkeeper who costs $$$.